Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Interview with Mark Bruno: Yacht Club Stripper Part II

--PART II--

The second and final part of my interview with Mark Bruno, sex worker.

L: Tell me more about the dances.

Bruno: They have this formal-style dance, like waltz, and they dress in traditional sailor uniforms from the 1900s and dance with their grandsons. They have these chairs set up on the sides. The older board members stop dancing first- they get tired out.

They sit in these deck-chair things, and staff people bring them champagne and steaming hot bread and stuff. The idea is to keep them going as long as possible. I guess it's something that all these yacht clubs do.

They keep dancing this waltz, their grandkids are crying, screaming.

L: My goodness, that sounds like quite a show...Continue please...Are you present at these dances?

Bruno: Anyways, while they're sitting there, myself, and this other sex worker (we're on our hands and knees the whole time) we have to keep these old guys going-- keep them awake, so they can get back in the waltz. So we suck 'em off, jack 'em off, whatever.

The waltz is supposed to go all night. As soon as the sun comes up, they all get on this huge yacht.

L: Where do they go?

Bruno: I have no fucking idea. They don't talk about it. But…

L: ?

Bruno: The adults all get back the next day- the grandkids don't get back until a few days later.

L: Hmm…

Bruno: I don't know what the hell happens out there. I just take my thousand bucks and don't ask questions.

L: You said its possible you only have 2 of these gigs a month...what do you do in your spare time?

Bruno: There's some other paid sex shit that I do.

L: Can you talk a little about that?

Bruno: I have a regular gig with the police department, one with the tailor's union.

L: How did you get involved with this sort of work? Don’t you consider it somewhat demeaning?

Bruno: Once you get one job, if you're really good, people tell their friends- you get tons of offers. And I’m really, really good.

Demeaning? In what way?

L: You know, because you are on your hands and knees, that sort of thing? I could be wrong here.

Bruno: Are you trying to imply that because I'm white, and went to St. fucking John's, that I should be suffocating in a fucking office somewhere?

L: Now come on.

Bruno: Instead of singing while 12 tailors cum all over my face and neck at the same time?

L: I only meant, since you DO have a college degree…Oh Mike.

Bruno: There's nothing like it, Adam. I swear.

L: Mike, off the record here, Surprise!

Bruno: WHAT??

L: This interview is going to be used for Tisher and Adam's BLOG!

Bruno: NO!

L: Go check it out now! Part One is already posted!!

Bruno: How am I going to find work?

L: Don’t worry, I changed your name. Aren’t you excited! This is one of the number one comedy blogs in the country!

Bruno: Adam, I'm the only one who works for the tailors, the yacht club and the police.

L: Really?

Bruno: They'll know it's me. I signed all kinds of confidentiality shit.

L: Don’t be such a worry wart. They won’t know.

Bruno: Oh god.

L: Surprise!

Bruno: Aaron, I am so fucked. You have no idea.

L: Well, thanks for helping me out, that’s it for now.

Bruno: Mark Bruno is my fucking stage name, you idiot!!

L: Umm…

Bruno: I'm fucked! I'm going to sue Tisher's fucking ass off!

L: Well, you shouldn’t do that.

Bruno: Also, I’m not a fucking stripper. I'm a sex worker; we have uniforms.

L: Is that going to be a problem? I guess I was a little confused at first.

Bruno: Yeah, well it's not a world that many white-bread college kids get to see, is it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices for the boots were about 220 bucks everwhere. But completely I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are all over 330 bucks on every page. But finally I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 320 bucks everwhere. But for all I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that meticulous model. The prices as regards the velcros were all over 200 dollars on every site. But completely I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?