Friday, March 7, 2008

It's my birthday!

Well, it's finally my birthday. I never thought it would come. But now that its here, people are acting weird. For some reason they aren't saying anything about it. I guess they are waiting for the party tonight. On the bus on my way to work they were being very secretive about everything. When I asked John, who was sitting across from me, he gave me a blank stare and pretended not to know anything! He's really good! All I am worried about is how I will know where it is. I doubt its at my house, no one has any keys. It might be at the office, but that might be too early for a party. I bet it's afterwards, at one of the guys' houses. I just wish they would tell me! I am getting so anxious. I guess that's the point. They'll probably lead me to the place where the party and then---SURPRISE!
I love surprise parties. I always wanted one. My whole life I've always wished someone would give me one. I can't believe its finally happening!

No comments: