Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Is This How You Write A Book? in twelve parts

Part I
Thank you ladies and gentlemen for attending. Your lovely faces continue to be an inspiration to me, my grandparents, and share-holders. Now for the question of this evening: Is this how you write a book? Is this how you write a book? I ask. Well, is it? For instance, take a man who wants to write. He is an author by trade, an enthusiast by heart, and he has a dream to create a piece of reality. A slice of life. It's what Virginia Woolf wanted, it's what Robert Sullivan wanted. It's want we all want. A living, moving, breathing organism. That's what a book becomes when you get it right. Don't get me wrong, only a few people have been able to do it. But you could be next. Let's get started.

(next....Part II Write what you know)

No comments: